Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Techno Excitement

After much ummming and ahhhing on my part I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase my first Mac. I decided I have grown accustomed to the mobility that my laptop gives me so it was really a toss up between the MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro. I wanted to be able to upgrade my tech easily in the future so I have gone for a mighty Pro.

So far so good. I guess I would equate the experience with learning a new language. I've been using IBM compatible machines since the earlier nineties, my Mac experience so far is about two hours.

Tascheriffic

Oh I managed to upload and include a photo. There is hope I that I manage to tame this savage new beast after all.

Not a huge blog but be gentle I'm still learning.

Till next time

Pablo Mac 'n' Cheesecake

No comments: