Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ka-Blogged!

A Treasure Trove

This afternoon Mrs Cheesecake and I were tidying out  a room and I happened across an old box full of random comics. In amongst all of the regular Marvel and DC fare there were a number of independent titles that I had forgot I owned.  Check these out

Fat Ninja Adolescent Radioactive

What can I say -  I went through a phase when I was a younger that the weirder something was the more I was interested in it. The results I believe speak for themselves. There are others as well but things just get weirder and weirder so perhaps I'll leave those for another time.

Captain America Fuck Yeah!

It would appear that there is a distinctly comic book related theme to this post. Tomorrow Mrs C and I are going to go and check out the latest Marvel movie offering. The trailer looked pretty cool. Chris Evans appears to be a good choice for the Cap. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be jonesin for The Avengers at movie's end. Lets see shall we.

I am The Law*

Last week I received Marshal Law: Fear and Loathing , as a late birthday gift. If you haven't read this you should. This is a classic. Seek it out immediately. I demand you do this NOW!

Marshall Law

Seriously though this fucking rocks. It is well worth your time.

Never mind Dredd this is the future policeman you should be worried about. Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill really do know their stuff.


To infinity and beyond!
Captain Cheesecake

1 comment:

Erik Lundqvist said...

That Marshal Law looks really good! Thanks mate :)